Rodney A. Ames
Rodney A. Ames is a litigator. Primarily, his work deals with complex wrongful death, personal injury, premises liability, medical malpractice, and commercial dispute matters. He also works with corporate formation, contract negotiation and real estate matters.
Rodney’s experience allows him to aggressively serve you. After receiving his Juris Doctor degree, Rodney joined a downtown Kansas City law firm where he focused his practice primarily on insurance defense work. From there, his practice steadily evolved to include a strong and thriving plaintiff's practice where he has also enjoyed success with appellate courts with several successful appeals. Rodney brought that experience to Withers, Brant, Igoe & Mullennix in 2003 where he continues to be an advocate for both defendants and those who have been injured or wronged.
Rodney and his wife live in Liberty, Missouri. They are active in school, city, and church functions and deeply enjoy their associations with the community. They have four amazing children and one perfect grandson.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Trial - Corporate Formation
- Appellate Practice - Contract Negotiation
- Real Estate
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Missouri Bar Association
- Clay County Bar Association
- Kansas City Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society; Former Board of Directors for Kansas City Chapter