Vincent F. "Mike" Igoe, Jr.
Vincent F. “Mike” Igoe, Jr. is an AV-rated lawyer with 41 years experience. He concentrates his practice in civil litigation involving plaintiffs and defendants, with decades of business and transactional experience representing automobile dealers, as a former Missouri assistant attorney general, and Clay County assistant prosecuting attorney. He is also extremely experienced in alternative dispute resolution, both as an advocate for his clients or as a mediator or arbitrator in over 2,400 disputes.
In the past, Mr. Igoe taught appellate advocacy at UMKC Law School and business law at William Jewell College.
Mr. Igoe is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys hunting, fishing, and taking his children and grandchildren on adventures. He and his wife love to travel, are involved in their neighborhood, church, and community and cherish opportunities to be with friends and family.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Litigation - Business Transactions
- Arbitration - Automobile Dealership Transactions and Litigation
- United States District, Western District of Missouri
- Supreme Court of the United States
- The Missouri Bar
- Board of Governors (1996-2012)
- Board of Governors Chair Tort Reform
- Legislation Review Committee; Liaison Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee
- Executive Committee, Chair of Tort Reform Legislation Review
- Committee of the Missouri Bar Board of Governors
- Liaison Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys