Travis A. Wymore
Real estate and business transactions are the core of Travis Wymore's practice.
Travis assists clients with buying, selling, leasing, and developing real estate. Representing commercial, residential, and rural owners and developers, he assists with real estate finance, Section 1031 exchange, and commercial leasing. Due to his work representing local governments and administrative bodies, he is well-versed in construction and special use permitting, zoning, lot split, and platting.
Travis frequently assists clients who are buying, selling, and merging businesses. He offers one-stop guidance in the secured lending, employment, liability, and non-competition components of these deals. For those clients wishing to form a new business or modify their current structure, Travis organizes businesses to suit. His established corporate clients rely on his expertise in day-to-day corporate matters.
Travis' business clients benefit from his wealth of litigation experience. Having litigated an array of complex business disputes, he is able to craft a better business deal mindful of the risks. Travis has litigated cases involving:
Real estate disputes
Commercial landlord/tenant matters
Breach of contract
Corporate fraud and breach of fiduciary duty
Low income housing tax credit properties
Partnership and corporate governance
Construction and mechanic's liens
Travis was raised in Liberty, Missouri, where his family has lived for generations.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Real Estate - Business/Corporate
- Landlord/Tenant - Mergers/Acquisitions
- Business Litigation - Local Government
- U.S. District Court, Western & Eastern Districts of Missouri and the District of Kansas
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Clay County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Board member and elder - Country Club Christian Church, Kansas City, Missouri
- Liberty Greater Area Chamber of Commerce (Chairman of the Board of Directors 2013)